Plastic trolleys, containers, trolleys for laundry, Boxroller®, polyethylene trolleys: this is production range of Dante Bertoni Srl Company, is successfully present in his market segment since more than 80 years. Together with the cylindrical and rectangular containers, True Vulcanized Fiber made characterizing the first production, oriented to various fields and industries.
Always careful to the new developments and ready for the challenges, Dante Bertoni Srl is currently present with his products in 46 different countries everywhere material handling is requested.
Among the available products:
- Containers for industrial textile: trolleys for spinning, containers for textile, trolley for roving bobbin and tubes, cans for dyeing
- Plastic trolleys for For leather tanneries
- Products for mechanical industry (material handling in non-continuous and/or automatic processes)
- Trolleys for Tobacco industry and containers for drying leaves
- Trolleys for hotels, gyms and spa (containers and trolleys for service on each floor, transport linens and towels)
- Containers and trolleys for laundy industry
- Trolleys for hospital and Retirement homes
Containers for textile industry, cans for spinning and others containers for storage cops, for dry cleaning and finishing.
Trolleys for industrial laundry, trolleys for linen transport and others containers in non-toxic polyethylene, hygienic and resistance.
Trolley in robust plastic and manageable suitable for schools, libraries and community for the transportation of books and equipment.
Containers for linens and trolleys for hospitals. Non-toxic polyethylene body. Pantograph system on request.
Plastic trolleys (HDPE, high density polyethylene “food grade”) suitable for safe transportation of food.
Plastic TROLLEYS for the mechanical industry, robust and suitable for the transport of machined parts or components for assembly.
Dante Bertoni Srl
© 2011-2017 - Dante Bertoni Srl
www.dantebertoni.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
Via dei Pellegrini, 2 - 21050 Cairate (Va) Italy
Tel. +39.0331 311 602 - Fax +39.0331 311 596
Privacy e Termini - VAT 02403250125